We are recruiting for a Senior Landscaping Team Leader within our project delivery team who specialises predominantly in hard landscaping projects, with some soft landscaping experience. We cover small domestic garden designs up to +100K projects. Our office is based in West Oxfordshire and we primarily work across Oxfordshire and the bordering counties, with a reputation for a quality and excellent customer service.
Due to new business gains and a growing team we are looking to expand our Landscaping Team by recruiting an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Team Leader. To be considered for this role it is essential that you are able to positively lead an operational team of two people and be able to communicate with our clients on a regular basis.
- Salary up to £28,000.00 with bonus scheme
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by half a day for each years service
- Career development and training opportunities
As the team leader you will
- Oversee the successful implementation and completion of landscaping projects so will need a proven track record of delivering to both time and to budget as well as having a high level of site experience delivering projects to a consistently high standard.
- Have experience of planning your teams work load to ensure maximum output and efficiency, be responsible for ensuring you have the correct materials, tools and plant equipment for each job, setting and meeting targets and deadlines, ensuring the efficient use of all resources as well as the ability to plan for the unknown (absence, ground conditions, weather) and still keeping the project on target.
- Be an excellent communicator, promoting a positive front end to clients, colleagues and contractors while acting as the role model for your team to ensure excellent attitude and behaviour as well as mentoring to ensure that you have a highly skilled team of landscapers working for and alongside you.
- Ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard, in accordance with all instructions and job specifications, ensuring that the quality of work exceeds expectations by being able to provide solutions to both design and site challenges within budget and ensuring the long term success of installed landscapes.
- Be ultimately responsible for the daily health and safety of your team, ensuring compliance with the health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements. Also ensuring the daily maintenance of vehicles, plant and tools is carried out and ensuring team members adhere to site rules as well as the expected appearance of the team and vehicles.
You will need to have a Driving Licence, experience of leading a team and both hard and soft landscaping skills.
For more details on this opportunity do give Lizzie a call on 01993 842977 or apply using the form provided and we will aim to come back to you within 3 working days to discuss your application and sooner to answer any specific questions or queries.